If you are planning for the first time to travel and discover new things about a lifestyle, food, culture, and people. Then, you are on the right page. For everyone who is fond of travelling to new places for new exciting adventure and knowledge, here are the things you may know already or, may not:
- Travel does not need to be luxurious if you want to experience a good adventure for the first time. You’ll be amazed to meet different people, culture and food that will get you more interested to see how big the world is.
- It doesn’t have to be in common places to visit. Yes, it would be great if you are planning or going to New York and Paris, however, if you are a newbie for travels, you may want to start with the uncommon yet exciting experience that you can tell new stories with your friends and family.
- You don’t need to stay in a 5-star hotel. That’s right! If you are travelling for a business trip or a honeymoon, of course, you will need a better hotel. However, if you travel often and you spend your own expenses, better look for other alternatives like AirBnB since you don’t always stay at your hotel. Because, duh, you don’t want to waste your time to just sleep and not go around to experience new things.
- You don’t want to exchange your money currency at the airport. Please don’t go to foreign exchange at the airport because they charge you extra than what you can actually get at the malls or some places you can Google other than the airport premises.
- If you want to take good shots, then do bring a good quality camera, however, traveling is better when you live by that moment. I don’t recommend that you always keep your gadget/s close to you. You’d rather enjoy it with real people and object than checking you “likes” all the time.