In today’s blog, I will share with you some interesting apps on my phone that I use today. Statistically speaking, Quora or Statistica mentioned that Apple has almost 3 million mobile applications available that you can download today, same with Google play. So it only proves that there are many apps that exist that may be helpful for our daily activities, errands, entertainments, and enlightenment.
So, here are some apps below that I use daily.
1. Moves – This app is so smart because it can automatically record any running, cycling, or be it walking you make. It will show details of every move you take, like the distance, duration, your number of steps and burned calories for your movements with daily, monthly or even yearly records. It is mainly for your health. This amazes me with the map on it where you can track the places you’ve been for that day. All you have to do is to keep your phone all the time and let your Moves app do its job. However, it’s battery consuming since it functions all the time. Still works fine on my phone, nonetheless.
2. Wally – This is for your spending record. You can record all your expenses and your earnings. This is very helpful for those who want to track their expenses or planning to buy something in the future that you want to save for. User-friendly and easy to use.
3. Reddit – This app is where most of the trending topics and news came from. It is also good to be up to date on issues that are trending and utterance. Anyone can be famous in this app because everyone can upload photos, videos, memes, and topics and a chance to comment and to be talked about everywhere.
4. Imgur – This app is like Reddit however it is more of viral images, memes and funny pictures that will entertain you. I find this amusing because it quickly loads photos on my phone. It’s so addictive sometimes and a good way to browse on when at the bus or train.
5. Fiverr -Do you want a job well done at $5? Yes? Then this app is a good place for you to hire someone to do anything for your website, writings, editings or anything you want to do online. It’s easy to hire or find a job for you either part-time or a full-time home based worker.
6. Planner 5D – If you wish to plan to design your own house, you can do this. You can be motivated by planning your dream house. It’s fun to play with it too. You can imagine that you’re an architect once in your life.
7. Autodesk Sketchbook – This app is for those who like to draw without having to use papers. You need to have a good iPad or phone with a nice stylus. I use this for my past time and when I am feeling good to be a professional artist. Oh, I love doodles!
8. Lightroom – This one is widely known for photographers that you can also use on your mobile. It’s very simple and exceptional results on your photos. It has simple editorial tools which are good rather than the super edited photos.
9. WordPress – Be a blogger and download WordPress! It’s a good way to express feelings and serve as a diary for you. This is a good start to be better in blogging and writing which allows you in this app to publish articles everywhere you are with your phone.
10. FoodPanda – Hungry already? This app helps you find food and delivers to you. You can easily find what you want by searching what specifically you crave. Like for vegetarians, halal foods, and best blueberry cheesecake lovers!
11. BuzzFeed – I love BuzzFeed. You can read news, take quizzes, learn tips and more. It’s very easy to read on and helps you work your brain cells.
12. Thought Catalog – It is mostly written by good writers and bloggers. Their write-ups are eye-openers. Most of their posts are not too long that’s why I love to read thoughts on their blog. It helps me realize things that are worth reading for. Download their app and share it on your Facebook what you think others will need to read on too.
13. ezbuy -Do you want affordable items online? This app is legit for taking orders of your chosen items from overseas. It’s cheap because of most their items from China. I ordered before and arrived after a week. It’s very affordable. However, I believe it’s only for chosen countries and Philippines is not included.
14. Gear Club – This game app has high pixel and it’s realistic kind of race. You need a good phone for this app because it has high megabyte requirement. I love this game so much especially when waiting for the train for my 10 stops station.
15. Applock – This is a good app for keeping your phone with privacy. You can use your fingerprints for easier and quicker unlocking process. I need this because some of my friends and family check everything on my phone which is not really cool for me.
16. oBike – This new app (not sure if it’s available in the Philippines) is very awesome. You rent a bike anywhere and anytime. You can navigate any nearby bikes for rent using your phone. When you find one, you just have to scan the barcode using your phone and you can use it and leave it anywhere you want to park. The pay is cheap too.
17. The Google Drive suite – Other than Dropbox, Google Drive is also a win. You can save high-resolution jpg, tif, or files with bigger bites and share it with your friends, family or boss with a link for them to view on their end online.
18. Carousell – I am happy to know that Carousell is already available in the Philippines. I wonder if many are using this app because in Singapore it is widely used. It’s an app where you can sell and buy items through meet up or delivery. It’s very awesome to find cheap items in this app or sell items you don’t use for extra cash. You just have to be careful who are you dealing with strangers.
So there, those are applications I use for my need on my phone. I still have almost a hundred apps stored on my phone because I love trying new apps, and besides, I have high memory space on my phone. I hope some apps above are helpful for you too like I do. Comment your favorite apps below!