It’s not a bad idea to be single before you landed to a more serious life stage in your life that is marriage. Being tied to someone is not easy. It’s like a whole bunch of tests and trials before you can be licensed to handle big challenges in life ahead. And, you have to be ready before you say I do.
An independent woman, like me, would say “it’s a learning process to love”. Indeed, a learning ground for all the single ladies.
Here are things you can keep to yourself being a single.
- One. Always keep your faith to God. You will never lose yourself for being close to God. Always keep your prayers stronger every day and you’ll realise how you’ve been guided and protected by the divine creator of everything. It helps you so much to be tougher as a person. I personally don’t feel alone as God is with me when I make my prayers 5 times a day. It feels so good to have a real relationship with God.
- Second. You’ll be more focus in the future. This way you get to know what you really want to do. You’ll be more ready to the future you want to have. I personally want to have my own house and own business before I settle in… Something, I work hard on it. I want to learn and be an independent person as much as I can and tell stories to my future family the experiences I had before I came to their worlds.
- Third. It teaches you to be more patient. It’s really not easy to be alone but it teaches you better and stronger.
- Fourth. You can travel more, learn and discover things on your own. You can be as creative, clever being and as a better person standing in your feet on the ground.
- Fifth. You learn to trust every day. Some people say that you might not be able to find someone when it’s too late preparing for yourself. However, I never ever lose hope.
- Sixth. You get to have more time to learn and let go of unnecessary memories from your past. Indeed, learning and teaching take a lot of time to really understand it.
- Seventh. You have to slow down and fill yourself more of those things you won’t get to experience in the future. It’s all about thinking what’s right for yourself. And that matters a lot. You don’t let other people control what you want to do. Let yourself be heard and avoid those things that hinder your own contentment and happiness.