As we all know love comes from different forms and emotions. It might be someone close to you confessed how much he/she likes you, someone from your class offered you some snacks, someone you’ve met around the corner invited you for a walk. Whatever it is, these are all gestures of love.
But, let me guide you through the stages we need to go through.
Let’s start with,
“PUPPY LOVE”This normally starts at an early age where we get to adore or somehow idolize a person to how he/she certainly act, smile or do something that makes your heart beats fast.
You know “it was just a smile” but somehow you give a deeper meaning to it.
Out of what has stated above, I deeply comprehend that this won’t go beyond. This is a short-term phase of knowing what is love to be felt.
Then there comes,
“YOUR SOULMATE”You met someone and as you both get to know each other you perceived that you have too many similarities. WITHOUT EVEN A WORD YOU KNOW THERE IS CONNECTION IN BETWEEN. Too much vibe that you somehow think you both would end up together.
But, most likely it will just be like that. You like him, you like her. End of story.
I’m not only referring to a boy-girl kind of relationship. Our relatives can be our soulmates too.
Yes, you understand one another, you have this mutual feeling. They will be your guide upon meeting your lifetime partner in the end.
“FIRST LOVE”Well, this is the stage where you get to understand what real love is. It may start from courtship, getting to know each other until such time you would finally say “yes” and officially considered yourselves as a “couple”. There will be good times and half of it would be LQ’s as well. From, first kiss, first dates, first holding hands, etc.
Of course, we would expect and risk too much and that will lead to our “first heartbreak” as well.
But didn’t you realize?
THOSE PEOPLE WHO BROKE YOUR HEART FIRST ARE THE ONES YOU CAN’T OMIT THE MOST.
On the other side,
I know some remained as couples and I’m happy to see that there is something in you both that no one can separate you apart.
“THE HALFWAY STRUGGLE”Once in a while, you will meet these “unexpected” people, through “friends of friends”, social media, etc.
Well, they would make you believe how much they love and care for you. Of course, you would always long for it all the time without knowing what they really want in you. Othe labeled them as “f-c-boys”, gold-diggers. They are the ones who would cheat or would lie to you even if they are currently in a relationship.
You would hate them at first but trust me you would be grateful enough for letting them teach you what it is to be felt by being cheated and reaching the phase of learning how to let go.
You would not rush into falling in love again, YOU WOULD NOW SEE WHY SINGLE LIFE IS MORE DELIGHTFUL COMPARE TO HAVING A PARTNER YOU’RE AREN’T SURE OF.
“THE LAST AND FINAL ONE”Your heart was healed again.
After some time,
You were able to regain all the emotions you’ve lost.
You begin to seize your life and be reminding yourself that no one can ever make you feel alone again.
In this stage,
You finally met this person who gives you this unexplainable feeling. It’s just more than those butterflies and giddy factor. Yes, you may argue at times but in between of that your love for one another still remains. There’s something in you both that you would forget everything around you. Your previous relationships will be your guide not to risk too much not unless you’re sure enough to look after for your future together.
ONCE YOU KNOW THERE’S SOMETHING BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU, YOU WILL NEVER GIVE UP.PS.
Just before I end this blog let me give you three ways on how to deal with a positive relationship.
- Remember, to make God as a center in your relationship or even if you’re not into a relationship. Don’t be bothered by your thoughts. Overthinking too much will give you so many emotions. Let go and Leave it all to God.
- ALWAYS LEAVE SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF. Yes, I know how much you love that person but keep in mind that when the time comes he/she will leave you to make sure you would not feel empty. Don’t depend too much on emotional support from your partner.
- Lastly, LOVE IS NOT ONLY BY WORDS. Learn to express it thoroughly by your actions. It is not only by our ears and eyes because it always involves our hearts and that’s what matters the most.
- NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT MAY BE, LIES WILL ALWAYS BE LIES. Don’t do such thing that will hurt your partner. They trust you because they love you. Don’t lose it.
- Stay committed and always remain open to one another. Remember to start and end your day by talking to one another. NEVER SLEEP HAVING AN UNHAPPY HEART. Settle your problems before going to bed.